Tuesday 11 March 2014

Book Haul (#1)


Looks like I've accumulated some books again so here they are! Have you read any of them? What did you think? Do you have any recommendations for me?

1) The Ask and The Answer - Patrick Ness
2) Horns - Joe Hill
3) Shock of the Fall - Nathan Filer
5) Shakespeare's Counsellor - Charlaine Harris
6) Love and Misadventure - Lang Leav
8) This Is Not Forgiveness - Celia Rees
9) Fast Cakes - Mary Berry
10) Do Not Open This Box - Keri Smith

If you are interested in any of these books I have linked them to the book depository for you to purchase!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have The Shock of the Fall too! I'm slowly making my way around to it. Lots of lovely looking books for you to get stuck into :) x

Unknown said...

That's probably the one I am most looking forward to. ^_^ Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. x