Wednesday 30 April 2014

Chocolate Book Tag


I recently took part in the 'Chocolate Book Tag' which was pretty interesting, originally created by A Daydreamer's Ramblings! I've tagged a few people on booktube but thought why not also tag some people in the book blogging community. So here it goes. I tag Saira at Growing Wings and Amanda at Adventures from the Bookshelf. Looking forward to your responses, ladies!

Here are the questions!

Dark Chocolate - A book that covers a dark topic (abuse, domestic violence, rape, loneliness, bullying, death etc)

White Chocolate - Your favourite light hearted/humorous read

Milk Chocolate - A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read

Chocolate with a Caramel Centre - Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it

Wafer Free Kit Kat - Name a book that surprised you lately

Snickers - A book that you are going nuts about

Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows - What book would you turn to for a comfort read?

Box of Chocolates - What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone?

2 comments:

Chased By My Imagination said...

This is a really great tag video, I love that it mixes my two favourite things! Chocolate and books!

Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

Unknown said...

Thanks! I loved the combination so I had to do it. :) x