Friday 16 May 2014

My TBR Jar

One of my many bookish problems is my ever growing TBR pile. I am forever buying books and then watching them join the stack. When I have finished a book I search through the mountain and discard anything that doesn't look like it will keep me satisfied. There are two problems with this: 1) Specific books continuously end up at the bottom of the pile or 2) I discard everything and start the process all over again.

In order to break this vicious and unproductive cycle I have finally made myself a TBR jar. I've seen quite a few people in the community (both on blogs and on booktube) and decided that there was no harm in trying it. From now on I'll be selecting the next books to read at random (unless there is something I really want to get started on) and hopefully watch my pile dwindle. If I don't like this method there's no harm done! I shall simply have to return to my circle.

How do you pick the next books you want to read?


No comments: